University of New South Wales
As a partner of 40K Globe UNSW students can take advantage of academic credit and funding opportunities.
Academic Credit Opportunities
|Subject||Criteria for Eligibility||Faculties|
|COMM3030: Social Entrepreneurship Practicum||– Undergraduate students only
– Faculty approval required- Available only for December and January programs
|– Business Students Only|
Academic Funding Opportunities
|Grant||Amount||Criteria of Eligibility|
|UNSW Business Grant
(May be available)
|$2000||– Undergraduate Student
– Business school student
|OS-Help Loan||Maximum $7,764||– Australian Citizen
– Have at least one unit of study left to complete
– Have not received the OS-Help Loan before
UNSW COMM3030 Website
40K Globe email@example.com | (02) 9221 4030
- All UNSW Business School students must apply directly via Social Entrepreneurship Practicum India (COMM3030).
- If successful, you’ll be notified by UNSW to apply with 40K Globe.
- Apply to 40K Globe
- Enrolment and application for available grants and OS-Help loan.